Aftrex Market Research has conducted market research on the Expanded Polypropylene Market and has published a report that provides qualitative and quantitative data from 2014 to 2026. The study covers insights that make this research document a valuable resource for industry experts, company managers, market analysts and other key individuals operating in the market. The research report is a self-analyzed study, including interactive representation such as graphs & tables to enable deep understanding of the market growth prospects.
The report attributes and scope of study are as mentioned below:
Historical Period: 2014 to 2016
Base Year: 2017
Forecast Period: 2018 to 2026
On the basis of Product:
• Low density
• High density
On the basis of Application:
• Consumer Goods
On the basis of Region:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Players profiled in the report:
• BASF SE
• JSP Corporation
• Kaneka Corporation
• Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
• DS Smith PLC
• Hanwha Corporation
• Sonoco Products Company
• The Woodbridge Group
• SSW Pearlfoam GmbH
• Dongshing Industry, Inc.
• CLARK FOAM PRODUCTS
• KBM ApS
• Molan Pino South Africa (PTY) LTD
• K. K. Nag Ltd.
• Expanded Polymer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Research study offerings:
• 5 regions and up to 7 country level segments (additional country analysis can be provided as per clients requirement and feasibility check)
• Market share insights of key industry players
• Market forecasts for 8 years (from 2018 to 2026) of all the segments and sub segments for every region and country
• Drivers, challenges, constraints, threats, opportunities, and key opportunities analysis
• Company profiles including business overview, financial data, product benchmarking, and strategic initiatives
• Value chain analysis for thorough understanding of the market eco-system
• Key Market Opportunities, Porters Five Forces and PESTLE Analysis