Aftrex Market Research has conducted market research on the Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure Market and has published a report that provides qualitative and quantitative data from 2014 to 2026. The study covers insights that makes this research document a valuable resource for industry experts, company managers, market analysts and other key people. The research report is a self-analyzed study including interactive representation such as graphs & tables to enable deep understanding of market drivers, and challenges.
The report attributes and scope of study are as mentioned below:
Historical Period: 2014 to 2016
Base Year: 2017
Forecast Period: 2018 to 2026
On the basis of Charger Type:
• Slow Charger
• Fast Charger
On the basis of Connector:
On the basis of Application:
On the basis of Region:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Key Players profiled in the report:
• Tesla Motors, Inc.
• ABB Ltd.
• Delphi Automotive LLP
• Schneider Electric SE
• Siemens AG
• Eaton Corporation
• General Electric
• ChargePoint, Inc.
• Chargemaster Plc
• AeroVironment Inc.
• SemaConnect, Inc.
• Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• ClipperCreek, Inc.
Research study offerings:
• 5 regions and up to 7 country level segments (additional country analysis can be provided as per clients requirement and feasibility check)
• Market share insights of key industry players
• Market forecasts for 8 years (from 2018 to 2026) of all the segments and sub segments for every region and country
• Drivers, challenges, constraints, threats, opportunities, and key opportunities analysis
• Company profiles including business overview, financial data, product benchmarking, and strategic initiatives
• Value chain analysis for thorough understanding of the market eco-system
• Key Market Opportunities, Porters Five Forces and PESTEL Analysis